WHY AIR PURIFIER ?
An air purifier or air cleaner is a device which removes contaminants from the air in a room. These devices are commonly marketed as being beneficial to allergy sufferers and asthmatics, and at reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke.
Air contaminants includes :
- Dust particles
- Smoke particles
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Pet dander (Skin flakes)
- Mold/mould spores
- Gets rid of foul odours
- Eliminate cigarette smoke
- Reduces contaminants from air
- Get rid of volatile organic compounds
- Preventing electrical machines from damaging
- Production of negative ions (oxygen ions) leading to production of water molecules(H2O)
- Air purifiers trap airborne allergens released by pets
- Air purifiers remove up to 99 percent of airborne bacteria.
- It combat seasonal allergens
- Stops infection from spreading
- Diminishing static electricity
- Removing harmful chemicals like acids
- Protecting food from fungus and can be stored in open for a bit longer period
1.) Course filter (Pre-Filter)
A pre filter is used in air purifiers systems to remove large particles such as dust and lints. This type of filter can be reused after being washed or vacuumed.
2.) Hepa filter (High Efficiency particulate Air)
This type of filter can remove at least 99.97% of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria and any other airborne particles with the size of 0.3 micrometers.
3.) Carbon filter
It can be used to absorb particles and trap odors. Carbon air filter use activated carbon to trap chemicals and gases, and can also filter cigarette smoke.